Quality Assurance & Collaboration
Quality Assurance & International Recognition
IAOCR is the only organization in the world to provide internationally recognizable, robust and meaningful accreditation of clinical research professionals, training programs and organizations, based on competence verfication.
All of our accreditation programs have the following credentials:
- Mapped to the International Standard Classification of Education Framework developed by UNESCO.
- Mapped to relevant Core Global Competency Frameworks developed by the industry for clinical research professionals.
- Provide a completely independent dual-stage assessment and independent verification of competence against robust, accredited evidence criteria.
- Delegates/learners passing our programs are awarded IAOCR Internationally Qualified Status.
- Delegates/learners receive recognized “learning credits” and “CPE” (Continuing Professional Education Points). 1 learning credit is approximately 10 notional learning hours (these are internationally accredited). 1 notional learning hour is equal to 1 CPD point or 1 CPE point.
In addition to working to a number of internationally and industry recognized frameworks and quality assurance standards, we work collaboratively with industry regulators, commercial companies, not-for-profit bodies and experts to formulate and share best practice frameworks and guidelines.
If you are interested in becoming a member of one of our international Taskforces or our Global Advisory Board we would be delighted to hear from you – contact us here.
Clinical Research Competencies – Core Global Standards
In collaboration with the industry, we facilitate the development of core global competency frameworks which underpin the accreditation standards we use to develop our programs. Our internationally recognized accreditation programs for clinical research professionals include:
- ICH-GCP Essentials
- Foundations In Clinical Research
- Clinical Research Professional (Foundation Level)
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Project Manager
- Clinical Research Data Manager
- Clinical Research Trainer
- Clinical Research Central Monitor
- Clinical Research Auditor
- Clinical Research Trial Master File Associate/Manger
- Clinical Trial Site Nurse
- Clinical Trial Site Investigator
- Clinical Trial Site Coordinator
- Clinical Trial Site Manager
Accreditations for Organizations
Accreditations for Individuals
Accreditations for NHS
If you are a NHS clinical trial site looking to accredit your site staff please click here
Accreditations for Sites
If you are a clinical trial site looking to accredit your site staff please click here
We are grateful to the organizations below for enabling their staff to be involved in collaborative initiatives so that we can jointly continue to shape best practices for clinical research globally.
If you would like to take part in future industry initiatives and collaborative projects please contact us.
ACDM (Association of Clinical Data Managers), ACRES (Alliance for Clinical Research Excellence and Safety). ACRO (Association of Clinical Research Organisations), ACRP (Association of Clinical Research Professionals), ABPI (Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry), Amgen, APCR (Academy of Physicians in Clinical Research, US), Asan Medical Centre, Asian Training Consortium, Astellas, Astrazeneca, BARQA (Association of Research Quality Assurance), Bayer, Cancer Research UK, Brazilian Clinical Research Institute (Federal University of Sao Paulo), CCRA (Clinical Contract Research Association), Chiltern, Clinical Research Centre (Malaysia), Clinical Trials Honour Roll (Australia), Covance, Daiichi Sankyo, DIA, Dr Cecilia Grierson Foundation, Duke University, EDCTP (European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership), EMTRAIN (European Training Conference), Harvard Medical School, Hibernia College Dublin, Hochschule (Hannover), GSK Medicines Development Centre, Harvard University, IAVI, ICR (Institute of Clinical Research), ICON, Illingworth Research Group, Ipsen, ISCR (Indian Society for Clinical Research),Japan Medical Association Centre for Clinical Trials, KoNECT (Korea National Enterprise for Clinical Trials), Kibong’oto Infectious Disease Hospital, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, Lightship, Lundbeck, Medical Research Council, MMV, Mundi Pharma, NHS Health Research Authority, NHS NIHR, Parexel, Premier Research, , PPD , PACRA (Asia Pacific), Peking University Clinical Research Institute, Re:Cognition Health, RPS, SACRA (South African Clinical Research Association), SEC, Singapore Workforce Development Department, SOCRA (Society for Clinical Research Associates), Syneos Health, TASK, TB Alliance, The Gambia Unit (Napier University) , NIHR (National Institute for Health Research), University of Birmingham, University King Juan Carlos 1 of Spain Centre Foundation, University of Oxford/CIPD, University of Applied Sciences & Arts (Germany),