Accreditations for Organizations
How we work with Organizations
IAOCR provides a comprehensive portfolio of robust and internationally recognizable accreditations for the clinical research industry that can be tailored according to the type, size and requirements of your organization. We can accredit your employees (at the individual level), your organization and quality assure your training programs.
Working within a regulated environment, our programs are developed from core global competency frameworks established in collaboration with industry leaders, and mapped to the International Standard Classification of Education Framework developed by UNESCO, enabling IAOCR accredited status to be recognizable globally.
Benefits for Organizations
- Reduces risk – brings new treatments to market more quickly and safely
- Reduces costs through increased workforce effectiveness , performance and efficiency
- Ensures E8 (R1) compliance; Evidences a ‘right first time’ and ‘quality built in’ approach through robust independent accreditation
- Win and retain business by demonstrating commitment to global industry best practice standards
- Creates a point of differentiation by positioning your organization as a ‘Center of Excellence’
- Provides transparency for and reassures stakeholders through clearly recognizable quality marks
- Competence based career pathways for employees. Allows employer to tailor performance development to address competence gaps
- Improves employee attraction, engagement and retention. Improves health and wellbeing of your team
Benefits for Clinical Research Training Organizations
- Expand your business
- Increase income from learners/participants
- Enhance your brand and position your organization as a ‘training centre of choice’
- Provide your learners with an industry leading accreditation which is independent, robust, and internationally recognizable
- Reassures your learners/participants that you are committed to embedding best practice standards and professionalizing the industry
- Provides a ‘value add’ to your existing training offer by offering your learners the opportunity to evidence their competence and advance their career
- Distinctive IAOCR Quality Assurance Mark for use on all training and marketing materials to help you attract learners
There are various ways in which we can partner with you to provide one, or a combination of the services below:
Competence Verify and Accredit Your Employees
IAOCR Employer Academy Partner
Accredit Your Organization
IAOCR Workforce Quality Accreditation (WQA)
IAOCR Certified Academy Partner
For Organizations offering clinical research training to the public.
Partner with us and become part of an internationally recognized quality assurance system that will:
- Quality assure your people and processes.
- Reassure sponsors and patients that staff are competence checked and independently verified.
- Protect your clinical research investment and your reputation by reducing risk.
- Ensure a ‘right first time’ and ‘quality built in’ approach.
- Evidence your commitment to professionalizing the industry.
- Support career pathways and succession planning.
- Improve employee engagement and retention.