IAOCR Certified Academy Partners
What is an IAOCR Certified Academy Partner?
This partnership approach is suitable for those organizations who provide clinical research training/education to internal employees and/or external learners.
IAOCR Certified Academy Partners work with us to develop industry-leading combined training and accreditation programs. We work with you to independently quality assure your training and ensure that the learning outcomes are fully aligned with the relevant IAOCR accreditation assessment criteria. All learners participating in the combined program would complete the training, followed by the accreditation assessment, leading to the award of the appropriate accreditation and IAOCR internationally qualifed status. Where training is delivered live, we also ensure that the training deliver team are accredited to Q-IAOCR Internationally Qualified Clinical Research Trainer status.
Partner with us and become part of a internationally recognized quality assurance system that will:
- Expand your business
- Enhance your brand & position your training organization as a ‘Centre of Excellence’
- Increase income from learners/delegates
- Professionalize the Clinical Research Industry through being part of an internationally recognized quality assurance system.
Organizations Suitable for the IAOCR Certified Academy Partnership Route?
Our Certified Academy Partners include sites, CROs and specialist consultancy organizations who offer training to both internal employees and external students, as well as dedicated training organizations and professional membership bodies offering training/education to the public.
If you are an organization only offering training and development to internal employees, the the Employer Academy Partnership route would be more suitable. Find out more about becoming an Employer Academy Partner here.
Becoming an IAOCR Certified Academy Partner delivers:
- IAOCR independent quality assurance for your training program(s).
- Training, assessment and accreditation for Academy training team (and if required competence assessor training).
- Full independent competence verification and accreditation of Academy students.
- Award of IAOCR Internationally Qualified Status to Academy students and all Accreditation documents
- Portfolio-only route* for already experienced & competent individuals.
- Joint marketing and promotion strategy and support services to help attract students, fill programs and position your organization as a ‘center of excellence’.
*Portfolio-only Route: This route is available to those individuals who are already experienced in their role and therefore do not require training. Instead, they can demonstrate their competence by completing the accreditation assessment only, providing that they can self-certify that they have gained the required comptency and experience from their day to day workplace activities and from their previous training/education background.
Benefits of partnering with IAOCR for your Organization and Your Learners
Provides your learners with industry leading accreditation that is both robust and internationally recognizable
Reassures learners that you are committed to engendering best practice standards within the clinical research industry
Training Center of Choice
Enhances your brand and positions you as a ‘Trainer of Choice’ by being part of an international quality assurance system
Provides a ‘value add’ to your existing training offer though enhanced opportunities for learners to evidence their competence
Distinctive IAOCR badging for use on all Marketing Communications to help attract more learners
- Foundations in Clinical Research
- ICH-GCP Essentials
- Clinical Research Professional (Foundation Level)
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Central Monitor
- Clinical Research Project Manager
- Clinical Research Line Manager
- Clinical Data Manager
- Clinical Research Auditor
- Pharmacovigilance Associate
- TMF Associate/Manager
- Clinical Research Trainer
- Clinical Research Nurse (site based)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (site based)
- Clinical Research Investigator
- Clinical Research Site Manager
Accreditation programs in development:
We have a number of accreditation programs in the development pipeline. We can also work with you to create bespoke accreditation assessments. Please contact us for further details.
Meet our Certified Academy Partners
Partner: LMK Clinical
Academy: The TMF University
Academy: The Auditor Academy
How to Become an IAOCR Academy Partner
Please contact us in the first instance to arrange an introductory call so that we can learn more about your organization and your specific goals so that we can explore a tailored partnership approach.