Accredit your Employees
Create a workforce of trusted IAOCR Internationally Qualified Professionals
Partner with us to reduce risk and safeguard your clinical research, your reputation and your patients, by ensuring that your staff are independently competence verified against global best practice standards.
By becoming an IAOCR Employer Academy Partner, you are providing reassurance to stakeholders that your people working on a clinical trial are quality assured, competent and independently accredited. We can also quality assure your training, ensuring that content is aligned with the core global competencies ratified by the industry. The competence based career pathways we can help you to build for your staff can help to attract and retain staff, facilitate succession planning and reduce costs.
What is an IAOCR Employer Academy Partner?
An IAOCR Employer Academy Partner is an organization who partners with us to develop and provide fully IAOCR accredited programs and services to their internal employees.
This partnership route is suitable for organizations providing clinical research training and development and or competence validation services for their own internal staff. (If you are an organization providing clinical research training/development to external delegates/learners please explore our Certified Academy Partnership route).
As an Academy Partner we work with you to deliver the following:
- Training program mapping and gap analysis against global core competencies
- Quality assurance and award of certification mark for your training program(s)
- Training, assessment and accreditation for your Academy Training Team
- (If desired) Competence Assessor training, assessment and support for Academy Competence Assessors
- Full independent verification and accreditation services for Academy delegates
- Award of IAOCR Accreditation documentation to Academy delegates (including award of distinctive IAOCR Professional Certification Marks with unique registration ID)
- Joint marketing and promotion strategy and support services to enhance your employer brand and help your business development team win and retain business.
Benefits to My Organization and My Employees
A competent workforce ensures E8 (R1) compliance through embedding a ‘right first time’ and ‘quality built in’ approach at the workforce level.
Safeguard your research, your patients and your reputation
Win & retain clients by evidencing commitment to industry best practice standards.
Reassure clients through robust and independent IAOCR Accreditation
Position your organization as a ‘Centre of Excellence’, displaying clear and distinctive certification marks that are a trusted symbol of competence
- Instill confidence in competence of self & team.
- Tailor performance development to address competence gaps.
- Improve employer brand experience.
- Attract & retain staff through competence-based career pathways
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Reduce staff turnover (which reduces recruitment & training costs)
- Reduce time to billability
Competence-Based Career Pathways
The Employer Academy Partnership allows you to develop and retain your staff through providing competence based career pathways, independently verified to international standards. All employees successfully passing the accreditation assessment are awarded IAOCR Internationally Qualified Status for their role.
Portfolio-Only Route for Experienced Professionals: Within your organization, there will normally be different employee experience levels ranging from new/emerging talent up to senior level professionals. IAOCR Qualified Professional Status is awarded to individuals that are already experienced in their role and can provide evidence of pre-defined competencies during their day-to-day workplace based activities. In this case, training is not a prerequisite for achieving IAOCR Qualified Professional Status which gives you the flexibility to tailor an employee’s accreditation route based on their level of experience.
Currently available accreditation programs
- ICH GCP Essentials Accreditation
- Foundations in Clinical Research Accreditation
- Clinical Research Professional (Foundation Level)
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Central Monitor
- Clinical Research Project Manager
- Clinical Data Manager
- Clinical Research Auditor
- Pharmacovigilance Associate
- TMF Associate/Manager
- Clinical Research Trainer
- Clinical Trial Site Nurse
- Clinical Trial Site Coordinator
- Clinical Trial Site Investigator
- Clinical Trial Site Manager
Accreditation programs in development and bespoke programs
We currently have a number of other accreditation programs in the development pipeline.
We can also work with organizations to create bespoke accreditation programs.
Please contact us for further details.
How to Become an IAOCR Employer Academy Partner
Our flexible approach allows us bespoke this service according to your organization’s requirements. Please contact us to set up an introductory call to find out more and share with us what you are looking for.