Built in collaboration with industry leaders and Kellogg School of Management, this ground-breaking program develops the essential competencies needed to lead your clinical research organization successfully into the future.
Today’s clinical research sector operates in an increasingly more complex, challenging and uncertain environment. The fast changing political, technological, social and scientific landscape means that it is impossible to predict the future. Therefore boards are increasingly focused on building leaders that can influence and shape the environment and lead dynamic, robust and agile organizations.
In response to demand from industry, this program focuses on developing high level commercial and leadership competencies in professionals that have had a progressive career within clinical research, but not previously benefitted from a business school education.
This unique six month learning and accreditation program blends development through workplace-based projects and distance learning with a one week immersive learning experience at Kellogg School of Management, Chicago.
In order to achieve internationally recognizable Qualified Clinical Research Executive Leader status (ELIACR), participants will be required to provide specific evidence of competence in the areas of:
- Business & Organizational Strategy
- Managing Change
- Leading Yourself
- Leading Others
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics
- Commercial Skills
Why This Program?
- Cutting edge, holistic, bespoke program developed through a unique partnership between Kellogg School of Management – one of the world’s leading providers of executive education and IAOCR – the only organization in the world to provide internationally recognizable accreditation of clinical research professionals.
- Focused on developing executive leadership competencies to lead the clinical research industry of the future.
This program is open to individuals:
- who have a strong career in clinical research and are now moving into an business / organizational leadership role
- already in a leadership role that have received little or no formal executive leadership training
- that the organization wants to motivate and retain by demonstrating investment in their future
Full program details and an Application Pack are available from the ELIACR Program Lead, Angela O’Connell
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel (UK) : 01628 784906
Tel (International) : +44 1628 784906