Quality assured training that gets results!
This course can be tailored to your specific requirements.
DELIVERY FORMAT : This program is delivered via a two day face-to-face skills development workshop.
Who is this course for?
This program is relevant to experienced clinical research project managers who have not previously attended a recognized project management training program specifically for clinical research professionals. It is also perfect for clinical research professionals looking to step into a project management role and those that are new to the role.
During the two day workshop learners participate in a range of activities and case studies specifically designed to develop the technical skills and knowledge they need to successfully manage clinical research projects.
- Project constraints & success criteria
- Managing stakeholders
- Defining the project
- Creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Creating a project network
- Creating a project schedule
- Creating a responsibilities matrix
- How to make accurate estimates
- Generating the project budget
- Resource forecasting
- Risk management
- Communication planning
- Tracking & control
- Dealing with variance
- Managing scope changes
- Project close-out
- Understand how to implement and control a project
- Understand the relationship between the priority of constraints and success criteria
- Know how to create a realistic project plan for a project
- Understand how to minimize risk to a project
- Understand how to manage change to a research project
- Understand how to close out a project
Learning Credits / Contact Hours / Continuing Education Points
This is a quality assured and accredited program of 30 notional learning hours, equivalent to 30 CPD / CME / CEP / CPE / contact hours.
We are experienced at providing large scale solutions, including “train the trainer” programs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can work in partnership with you.
We believe that best practice in clinical research should be available to everyone. Contact us to discuss discounted rates for not-for-profit organizations, micro businesses and SMEs in developing regions.