Quality assured training that gets results!
This course can be tailored to your specific requirements.
DELIVERY FORMAT : This training can be tailored for people involved in delivering web training as well as people delivering face-to-face training. The format will depend on the needs of the learners.
The course covers a range of interactive activities designed to develop the technical skills, knowledge and behaviors needed to successfully deliver clinical research training.
We have a global reputation as a center of excellence for clinical research training and are the industry gold standard for people involved in delivering training. Previous clients include:
Who is this course for?
This program has been designed specifically for clinical research professionals that are involved in delivering training, these include:
- Clinical research professionals who deliver training as part of their role
- Professionals employed as clinical research trainers
- Clinical research professionals interested in stepping into a training role
Preparing to Deliver a Training Course
- Preparing yourself
- Preparing the classroom
- Managing training tools
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Icebreakers & energizers
- Managing training activities
- Managing difficult situations
- Asking & answering questions
- Responding to learners’ needs
Developing Your Personal Training Style
- Being an individual
- Adapting Trainer’s Notes – making them work for you
- Opening & closing a course
- Ensuring your course flows
Delivering Different Types of Training
- Technical skills training
- Interpersonal skills training
- SOP training
- On-line training
By the end of the course each learner will:
- Know how to prepare an environment suitable for a face-to-face classroom session
- Know how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- Be able to adapt their personal training style to accommodate the needs of the learners
- Know how to deliver live on-line sessions to remote learners
Learning Credits / Contact Hours / Continuing Education Points
This is a quality assured and accredited program of 30 notional learning hours, equivalent to 30 CPD / CME / CEP / CPE / contact hours.
We are experienced at providing large scale solutions, including “train the trainer” programs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can work in partnership with you.
We believe that best practice in clinical research should be available to everyone. Contact us to discuss discounted rates for not-for-profit organizations, micro businesses and SMEs in developing regions.