Quality assured training that gets results!
This course can be tailored to your specific requirements.
DELIVERY FORMAT : This program is delivered via a three day, face-to-face competence development workshop.
Who should attend?
This advanced program is designed to help clinical research training managers and directors to develop solutions that support organizational objectives and tackle business-critical issues.
Successful completion of this three day program will enable you to strategically manage the clinical research training function, helping your organization to improve efficiencies, increase staff engagement and lower clinical trial costs and risks. Our overall aim is to enable you to demonstrate the gold standard in clinical research training management.
Supporting the Organization’s Business Plan
- Overall goals & objectives of the organization & how the training function supports them
- Key performance indicators
- Cascading objectives to drive business performance
- Effect of the organization’s structure on the training function
- Understanding stakeholders’ needs
- Influence & interest
- Making a case for training / learning activities
Coaching & Mentoring
- Roles of coaches & mentors
- Key skills & techniques
- Setting up your coaching relationship
Managing Budgets & Measuring Return on Investment
- Understanding & managing budgets
- Methods for evaluating return on investment
Managing the Organization’s Performance
- The big picture of performance management
- Policies & procedures
- Industry related regulations
- Review & feedback processes
- Learning & development options
- Managing poor performance
- Staff recognition & motivation
Learning Needs Analysis
- Options for conducting / receive LNA
- Prioritizing & decision making
- Making recommendations & choosing learning solutions
- Cultural impact on learning preference
- Learning theories
- Applying learning & development theory in course delivery
Course Development & Learning Design
- Learning objectives, outcomes & evidence
- Writing a training course
- Designing learning activities
- Understanding & adapting trainers notes
- Delivering & improving learning solutions
By the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Evaluate and select strategies for engaging the key stakeholders in a learning and development plan
- Calculate the investment needed for running a training program and the return in financial terms
- Evaluate and select options for conducting learning needs analysis
- Use techniques to identify the preferred learning style of individual learners and select the learning methods appropriate for each learning style
- Develop a plan for delivering a training course for learners with differing learning needs and styles
- Select appropriate learning activities for imparting knowledge, skills and behaviors
Learning Credits / Contact Hours / Continuing Education Points
This is a quality assured and accredited program equal to 30 notional learning hours and equivalent to 30 CPD / CME / CEP / CPE / contact hours.
We are experienced at providing large scale solutions. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can work in partnership with you.
We believe that best practice in clinical research should be available to everyone. Contact us to discuss discounted rates for not-for-profit organizations, micro businesses and SMEs in developing regions.