Quality assured training that gets results!
This course can be tailored to your specific requirements.
DELIVERY FORMAT : Live, interactive webinars or face-to-face skills development workshop(s).
Who is this course for?
The Clinical Research Line Manager training program has been designed for clinical research professionals that have responsibility for managing staff. It is also suitable for people that are preparing themselves for a clinical research line management role.
- Supporting the organisation’s goals
- Understanding and contributing to the business plan
- Engaging and working with stakeholders
- Organisational cultures & their effect on motivation
- Definition of a line manager
- Qualities that make a great manager
- Management styles & theories
- Appraisals – giving feedback & setting objectives
- Creating a high performance team
- Case studies of failing teams
- The big picture of performance management
- Performance standards & how to use them
- Motivational theories & application
- Handling conflict in a constructive way
- Creating an environment for staff engagement and retention
The course duration, delivery method and content can be tailored to the specific needs of your organization.
Learning Credits / Contact Hours / Continuing Education Points
The number of CPD / CME / CEP / CPE / contact hours awarded will be according to the length of the course delivered for your organization i.e. whether the full course is run or selected modules.
We are experienced at providing large scale solutions, including “train the trainer” programs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can work in partnership with you.
We believe that best practice in clinical research should be available to everyone. Contact us to discuss discounted rates for not-for-profit organizations, micro businesses and SMEs in developing regions.