Quality assured training that gets results!
This course can be tailored to your specific requirements.
DELIVERY FORMAT : Live, interactive webinars or one day, face-to-face skills development workshop.
Who is this course for?
Accompanied Field Visits has been designed for experienced staff who accompany CRAs on field monitoring visits for the purpose of assessing performance and/or using the visit as a learning opportunity for the CRA.
- Principles of Performance Management
- Examples of performance standards
- Establishing objective measures of performance
- Preparing for the accompanied visit
- Establishing a transparent purpose
- Building rapport
- Self and CRA preparation and
- Assessing Competence On Site
- Definition of competencies
- Objective assessment methods
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- Identifying reasons for underperformance
- Collaborative solution hunting
- Follow-up for future improvement
- Effective On Site Training Techniques
- Applying a coaching model
- Agreeing learning objectives
- Giving feedback
By the end of the course each learner will:
- Be able to develop a set of competencies for a clinical research monitor for conducting a monitoring visit
- Know how to assess the performance of a clinical research monitor during an accompanied field monitoring visit
- Know how to provide effective feedback to a clinical research monitor as a result of the accompanied field monitoring visit
Learning Credits / Contact Hours / Continuing Education Points
This is an accredited program equal to 20 notional learning hours and equivalent to 20 CPD / CME / CEP / CPE / contact hours.
We are experienced at providing large scale solutions, including “train the trainer” programs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can work in partnership with you.
We believe that best practice in clinical research should be available to everyone. Contact us to discuss discounted rates for not-for-profit organizations, micro businesses and SMEs in developing regions.