IAOCR provides independently recognised, competence-based accreditation, consultancy and accredited training for clinical research professionals. This helps organisations to verify the competence of their workforce.
A competent workforce enables organisations to conduct clinical trials efficiently and effectively thus reducing risks, reducing costs, saving time and helping to bring new treatments to market quicker.
Accreditation provides a number of benefits to organisations:
- Reduces risks to patients, trial timelines & trial completion rates
- Reduces error rates, enabling cost reduction and preventing delays
- Ensures a global standard for staff competence, providing consistency of quality
HR / Employee Development
- Supports employee engagement and retention
- Demonstrates employer commitment to meaningful employee development – aids “employer of choice” status
- Provides a stepping stone to postgraduate qualifications
- Accelerates new treatments to market to grow competitive advantage
- Provides verification of competence – reassuring trial sponsors
- Reduces trial costs and increases profitability
- Reassures clinical trial subjects, enabling improved recruitment rates
- Supports market perception
Accreditation helps to ensure that GCP is adhered to and that patients’ rights and wellbeing are upheld.
For more information please telephone: +44 (0)1628 784906 or email us